If you are one of those people (and there are many) who are not physically active, it’s time to remind you why it’s useful to practice and stay fit.
None of the excuses like fatigue, good film, dinner … is not good enough to win the benefit you can get from regular exercise. Every time you think you do not have to practice, remember what you gain:
- Self-confidence. Exercise will make you feel better in your skin and gain more confidence. It will provide you with motivation to do some things that you haven’t dared to do yet.
- A good night sleep. Research has shown that people who exercise intensely every day for 30 to 40 minutes sleep better than those who are not active.
- More energy. Regular exercise is the key to maintaining the necessary energy. You have more power if you are aerobics or riding a bicycle, so it’s better to practice such a recreation in the morning when you wake up and not late in the evening.
- Relieves stress. While practicing you do not think about problems, and physical activity serves as a great stress relief.
- Money saving. People who do not exercise regularly spend 10% anually more on the doctors.
- Longer life. If you are physically active at regular intervals, you reduce the risk of illness and prolong your life.
Exercise will make you feel better and gain more confidence!